At the core of BEST are time-tested theories of counseling, traditional human
development concepts, research-based frameworks, hands-on activities, practical
interventions, self-empowerment and optimum personal performance.
BEST program activities are offered as workshops, trainings, seminars, retreats
and conferences. The length of activities ranges from two hours to three days.
- AGENCIES/ORGANIZATIONS REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE
WITH YEARLY TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- ON-SITE SESSIONS
- IMPROVED EMPLOYEE MORALE AND EFFECTIVENESS
- MORNING/EVENING AND WEEKEND TRAININGS/WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE
- WORKSHOPS/TRAININGS ARE COST EFFICIENT
- Trauma Intervention, Child Discipline, Self-Care
- Team Building, Working with at-risk populations, Time management
- Suicide prevention, Parenting skills
- Mental health disorders, Interpersonal communications, Life skills
- Organizational behavior, Effective behavioral systems, Professional ethics
- Child management techniques, Program integration, Leadership
- Mentoring the missing link, Worker’s role in organization
- Behavior de-escalation, career planning
- And any other topics that you feel are relevant to your business
Call (810)394- 7815 to book your workshop with Dr. Richardson today!